7 Oil delivers residential heating oil to homes across Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, Salem, and parts of Cumberland County in Southern New Jersey. We have been serving the residential area of southern New Jersey with premium heating oil and superior customer service since 1983. Because we know that managing and paying for your home heating oil needs can be burdensome, we do everything we can to make things easier for our customers. For example:
- We pride ourselves on consistently delivering excellent customer service that exceeds expectations.
- We offer a Worry-Free Heating Oil Program that takes the guesswork out of heating your home.
- We provide same day delivery* to satisfy your last-minute heating oil needs.
- We’ll deliver as little as $125 worth of oil to meet the needs of customers on a fixed budget.
Winter: Monday-Sat. 7am-6pm & Sun 8am-1pm
Spring/Fall: Monday-Fri. 7am-6pm & Sat 7am-3pm
Summer: Monday-Fri. 8am-5pm
*Schedule varies based on weather and seasonal factors.
2017 Holiday Schedule
Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24th, 2017 – Emergency oil deliveries – 8AM-1PM
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25th, 2017 – Closed (No delivery)
Our residential heating oil delivery options include:
Same Day* Will-Call Delivery:
It is not necessary to sign contracts or commit to yearly agreements with 7 Oil. We would love for all of our customers to work with us on a contractual basis, but we will deliver to anyone, no strings attached! 7 Oil accepts cash, all major credit cards, checks, or billing upon credit approval. 7 Oil is here to accommodate everyone’s residential heating oil delivery needs!
*In times of extreme cold or high demand, same day delivery is not guaranteed. However we will always do our best to honor same day delivery, within reason.
Our high-tech residential heating oil delivery program includes a state-of-the-art computer system that uses daily temperature readings, your tank size, summer-winter hook-up factor, and consumption to determine a delivery date to fit each individual account. Payment options for Auto-Delivery operate through either budget plans, credit card payments, check by phone or mail in payment.
To be eligible for automated residential heating oil delivery, you must either have a credit card on file or fill out a residential credit application. The credit application can be found below, and should be sent to 7 Oil via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (856-829-2785).
*At minimum, the following items must be filled out in order to submit a credit application: DOB, address, phone number, employment info, relative and SSN
Important Requirements for Automatic Delivery Setup:
- Credit approval through Experian Credit Services, or a Credit Card on file, which will be used to preapprove your account before each delivery. (Close out occurs after the delivery is complete.)
- 7 Oil must be informed of your tank size and oil usage (e.g. Do you use oil for hot water, or for home heating only?).
- Upon auto delivery setup, you will need to call the office for your first delivery once your tank reads ¼ tank. After this, you will no longer need to call the office for any future deliveries – our computer system will calculate everything from there!
BONUS! FREE Starts!
When you run out of oil, air gets into your oil lines and must be purged before the system will operate again. No need to worry — 7 Oil will do this for FREE! Just let a customer service rep know when you order that you ran out of oil and need your heater started, and we’ll take care of it for free at the time of your delivery.
*Keep in mind: running your furnace out of oil can put you at a higher risk for burner breakdowns or failure. 7 Oil recommends always trying to make sure you prevent this from happening.
**Disclaimer: customers who do not ask for a start at the time of ordering or delivery will be charged if someone needs to come out after the delivery is already made
See our Heating Oil FAQs for more info!