At A Glance
7 Oil provides various oil tank services, including oil tank installation, ground tank removal, oil tank removal, basement tank removal, oil tank pump-out, and oil tank repair in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania including the areas of Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Toms River, Trenton, Clifton, Camden and Brick Township in New Jersey; the Delaware areas of Bear, Dover, Middletown, Newark, and Wilmington; and the Philadelphia Pennsylvania area.
7 Oil are experts in oil tank installation, ground tank removal, oil tank removal, basement tank removal, oil tank pump-out, and oil tank repair.
7 Oil provides oil tank removal services in both the residential and commercial setting. A typical buried oil tank removal consists of the following events:
- Local permits obtained at township offices
- Utilities marked out prior to breaking ground
- Removal of tank contents (liquid)
- Uncovering and accessing the inside of the tank
- Removal of residues and sludges
- Removal of tank from ground
- Inspection of tank and surrounding soils (Soil Sample if Required)
- Backfill to grade / Rake out surface
- Recycling of tank carcass as scrap metal
- Disposal of tank’s contents at a permitted facility
Have questions? Our Tank Removal FAQs can help!